viernes, 7 de marzo de 2014

Feature and Follow (14)

Publicado por Lina Jiménez en 9:21

The Feature &and and Follow is hosted by TWO hosts,  of Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs!
This weeks Feature:

Recommend some of your favorite back-list books - books that are at least a few years old (I’m thinking 5-10 years old rather than classics)

Lovely topic but it put me between  a rock and a hard place since there are many books I would love to recommend, these are some of my favorites:

1) The Accursed Kings series by Maurice Druon

 It's not young adult but it is one of my favorite historical fiction series. It centers around King Philip IV of France and his sons.









2) The IT Girl by Cecily Von Ziegesar



A spin off from the Gossip Girl books that centers around the character Jenny Humphrey. I actually enjoyed this series  more than the original one.
3) Ink Heart by Cornelia Funke

A book that has two characters with ana mazing power any book worm would love to have?? This is mone of my all time favorites.

      

I had a longer list but after some thinkng these were my finalist since they are pretty different from each other.


3 comentarios:

Unknown on 7 de marzo de 2014, 9:56 dijo...

I've always wanted to read Cornelia Funke's books. I think the next time I go to the used book store, I'm gonna pick up all her books. The store has a whole lot of them. The other two books I've never heard of. I can understand your fascination with King Philip IV, I'm the same way with Henry VIII.
Check out my oldies but goodies on my FF @ Book Hangovers Blabs Books

Njkinny on 7 de marzo de 2014, 11:49 dijo...

I havent read these books but will surely check them out now..:)
New Bloglovin follower
My FF

-Njkinny @ Njkinny's World of Books

The Book Cove on 9 de marzo de 2014, 11:05 dijo...

I have not read these but they look good!
Jessi @ The Book Cove

Publicar un comentario

 

The Little Book Pixie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos