sábado, 15 de febrero de 2014

Weekly update and Stacking the shelves #21

Publicado por Lina Jiménez en 12:55


Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course e books! 

This week I got many books that I have been wanting for a very long time





Reviews:

This week I also created a twitter account for the blog so please follow me: @littlebookpixie











11 comentarios:

Melliane on 15 de febrero de 2014, 13:03 dijo...

I saw a lot of miwed review about Avalon but I hope you'll like it. Happy reading!

here is mine

Lina Jiménez on 15 de febrero de 2014, 13:10 dijo...

I found it a little bit boring, the book could have benn 100 pages shorter.

Unknown on 15 de febrero de 2014, 15:21 dijo...

They look great! I hope you can stop by mine.

Lina Jiménez on 15 de febrero de 2014, 15:29 dijo...

Thanks for stopping by.

Charnell @ Reviews from a Bookworm on 16 de febrero de 2014, 6:16 dijo...

Great haul! I really want to read Vitro soon, I've had it for too long and it looks so good. I hope you enjoy them all and thanks for visiting my blog :)

Unknown on 16 de febrero de 2014, 9:35 dijo...

Avalon! I've been hearing mixed reviews of it, so not sure whether I want to read it yet or not. Probably eventually though. Hope you enjoy it! :)
Here's mine

Kirsty @ StudioReads

Lina Jiménez on 16 de febrero de 2014, 12:28 dijo...

I just finished it but I didn't ,like it that much.

Lina Jiménez on 16 de febrero de 2014, 12:29 dijo...

It's a bit slow and long but I will be continuing the series.

Anónimo dijo...

Fabulous haul! Happy Reading! If you'd like, you can stop by my STS

Lisa Mandina on 17 de febrero de 2014, 21:07 dijo...

So jealous of Vitro and The Worlds We Make!! I'm a new Bloglovin' follower as well!
Check out my STS

Lina Jiménez on 17 de febrero de 2014, 21:20 dijo...

Thank you so much for following!

Publicar un comentario

 

The Little Book Pixie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos