martes, 25 de febrero de 2014

Top Ten Tuesday (15)

Publicado por Lina Jiménez en 8:52

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted at The Broke and The Bookish.  Each week a new top ten list is posted, and to participate all you have to do is fill in YOUR top ten for the list.
This week is rewind week so I got to choose from an old top ten that I wanted to redo:

I piced the top ten covers Iwish I could redesign because I have to admitt that I have many books that I bought just because I loved the cover and I have also not bought a book because the cover is ugly so I'm showing the covers I think deserve a better cover.

1) Maid of Deception by 


2)Between the Spark and the Burn by April Genevieve Tucholke

I think it's the color combination that doesn't work for me.


3) Extraction by Stephanie Diaz

The eye in the middle bothers me a bit, I would have removed it.


5) Tomorrow by C. K. Kelly Martin

A little bit overwhelming, too much color the pictures that were used don't work together


That would be all for this week's top ten ( although I only did five)






1 comentarios:

Unknown on 25 de febrero de 2014, 11:03 dijo...

Lol! Great topic choice! I'd change Extraction too! EEEkkkkk pictures of just an eyeball freak me out!
BookHangovers Blabs Books

Publicar un comentario

 

The Little Book Pixie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos