martes, 4 de febrero de 2014

Top Ten Tuesday (13)

Publicado por Lina Jiménez en 8:32

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted at The Broke and The Bookish.  Each week a new top ten list is posted, and to participate all you have to do is fill in YOUR top ten for the list.
This week the topic is:
Top Ten Books that made me cry

This week was hard for me because I'm not a person that cries often but these are the books that even if they didn't make me cry theydid make me feel awful and in need of one of my mom's hugs.


1) If you find me by Emily Murdoch


I love how this books showcases how unconditional family love can be.

2)Escape from Eden by Elisa Nader


Anything that deals with human sex traffic will always give me chills.

3)A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness


This book taught me a lot about dealing with my emotions.

4)Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver


It's awful when you see a character realize too late how blessed they were.

5)Diary of Anne Frank


It frustrates me to know she died so close to being liberated; it's just not fair.

6)The Count of Montecristo


Edmond Dantes was my first book boyfriend and I hate that he had to go through so many things.




2 comentarios:

Unknown on 4 de febrero de 2014, 10:02 dijo...

A Monster Calls totally made my list too!
Uuuuggghhhhhh.... I'm getting teary eyed thinking about it now!
Check out my list here ~ http://bookhangoversbb.blogspot.com/

Charnell @ Reviews from a Bookworm on 4 de febrero de 2014, 18:39 dijo...

Great picks. I've seen A Monster Calls on so many lists and now I am too scared to read it, I will probably sob like a baby. My TTT :)

Publicar un comentario

 

The Little Book Pixie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos