jueves, 27 de febrero de 2014

Mini Reviews

Publicado por Lina Jiménez en 9:05
I'm having a hectic schedule at the moment so I don't have the time to write full lenght reviews, so here come a few short ones.

Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi

After the second book I had very low expectations for this book but fortunately Tahereh Mafi proved me wrong, Juliette redeemed herself  in my eyes, Kenji continued to be awesome my only complaint would be that everything ended rather abruptly but all things considered it was a great book.





Into the Still Blue by Veronica Rossi 

I have mixed feelings with this book, don't get me wron it's beautifully written and a very satisfying endeint to the series but I just can't shake off the feeling that somethings off maybe it's because I hade huge expectationd or the fact that I always hoped Liv would be alive. My new hope is that Veronica Rossi will write a spin off focusing on Roar.




Landry Park by Bethany Hagen

I knew I was going to have problems with this book the moment I met tha main character and she was already complaining how unfair her life was. The main problem I had with the book is that I felt that Madeleine only helped the lower class so David would see that she wasn't a shallow debutante and the fect that Madeleine felt fake to me.





0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 

The Little Book Pixie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos