viernes, 7 de febrero de 2014

Feature and Follow (12)

Publicado por Lina Jiménez en 8:04

The Feature &and and Follow is hosted by TWO hosts,  of Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs!
This weeks Feature:

If you could read a book for the “first time” again, which book would it be? Why?


I would most likely choose Under The Never Sky by Veronica Roth, this book cemented my love for young adult books and was also the book that helped me discover Goodreads.

9 comentarios:

Unknown on 7 de febrero de 2014, 8:44 dijo...

I have this on my TBR list! I've read Veronica Roth's Divergent series and liked it :)
Check out my FF~ http://bookhangoversbb.blogspot.com/
Have a wonderful weekend xoxox

Kristen @ Pretty Little Pages on 7 de febrero de 2014, 12:46 dijo...

That looks like something I'd like. I'll have to check it out! Happy Friday!

New follower on BlogLovin'. My first FF!

Charnell @ Reviews from a Bookworm on 7 de febrero de 2014, 15:06 dijo...

Nice pick, I've just started this book for the first time and am loving it so far! My F&F Friday.

Unknown on 8 de febrero de 2014, 7:24 dijo...

I haven't read any of the authors book although I am very keen to!

New Bloglovin and Google+ follower

Thea @ Gizzimomo's Book Shelf

Lina Jiménez on 8 de febrero de 2014, 9:02 dijo...

Thanks for stopping by!

Lina Jiménez on 8 de febrero de 2014, 9:07 dijo...

Its an amazing series, I hope you love it:

Lina Jiménez on 8 de febrero de 2014, 9:07 dijo...

Thanks for following!

Unknown on 8 de febrero de 2014, 17:48 dijo...

I still need to read this series...

My FF. New bloglovin' follower!

Anónimo dijo...

Hi there, following thru from Parajunkie's FF, and now following you via GFC. You can find me at BookShelves Of Dreams

Publicar un comentario

 

The Little Book Pixie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos