miércoles, 29 de enero de 2014

Waiting on Wednesday (15)

Publicado por Lina Jiménez en 8:57

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spinethat spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

My pick this week is:


Rapunzel’s tower is a satellite. She can’t let down her hair—or her guard. 

In this third book in the bestselling Lunar Chronicles series, Cinder and Captain Thorne are fugitives on the run, with Scarlet and Wolf in tow. Together, they’re plotting to overthrow Queen Levana and her army. 

Their best hope lies with Cress, who has been trapped on a satellite since childhood with only her netscreens as company. All that screen time has made Cress an excellent hacker—unfortunately, she’s just received orders from Levana to track down Cinder and her handsome accomplice. 

When a daring rescue goes awry, the group is separated. Cress finally has her freedom, but it comes at a high price. Meanwhile, Queen Levana will let nothing stop her marriage to Emperor Kai. Cress, Scarlet, and Cinder may not have signed up to save the world, but they may be the only ones who can.



I know this release is only a week away but I just need to read this book now

14 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Keep seeing this one today, you're not the only one excited! :) Great pick, I'm dying to get my hands on this series, promised myself to start after Cress comes out! Thank you so much for sharing!

Aneta on 29 de enero de 2014, 10:33 dijo...

I feel like everyone has read this series except me! I really need to get on it.
Great post, here's my Waiting on Wednesday

Unknown on 29 de enero de 2014, 12:57 dijo...

I'm dying for this book to come out. I did a Skype chat with her at the Teen Book Club that I run and she's amazing. I want to be best friends with her.

Unknown on 29 de enero de 2014, 12:57 dijo...

Check out mine at Newbielibrarians.blogspot.com

Lina Jiménez on 29 de enero de 2014, 14:30 dijo...

I was a bit reluctant to read it but I love it now, you should really buy it.

Lina Jiménez on 29 de enero de 2014, 14:31 dijo...

I'ts an amazing series, give it a chance!

Lina Jiménez on 29 de enero de 2014, 14:34 dijo...

I'm glad to hear that Marissa Meyer is a nice person, so may authors are so rude.

Unknown on 29 de enero de 2014, 14:46 dijo...

I have got to check this series out darn it!!! lol
check out my Wow here~ http://bookhangoversbb.blogspot.com/
Happy Reading xoxo

Unknown on 29 de enero de 2014, 16:25 dijo...

This is a popular one! Hope you can stop by mine.

Becca F (ReadingTeen) on 29 de enero de 2014, 16:40 dijo...

I'm dying to get this one! I have my copy pre-ordered, and have heard amazing things so far! Thanks for visiting my blog, and sharing your WoW this week! Hope you are having a great week!

xo, Becca

Unknown on 29 de enero de 2014, 18:13 dijo...

I still have to read Cinder (I should really get on that) Thanks for stopping by mine earlier! :)

Lina Jiménez on 29 de enero de 2014, 18:13 dijo...

I also pre-ordered it! Thanks for stopping by:)

Amie on 30 de enero de 2014, 4:16 dijo...

ooh great pick. I've not read the Lunar Chronicles yet but I heard so many amazing things about this series. Hope you enjoy it once you read it.
Thanks for stopping by my WOW and have a great day.

Lina Jiménez on 30 de enero de 2014, 7:03 dijo...

It's an amazing series you should definitely read.

Publicar un comentario

 

The Little Book Pixie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos