martes, 14 de enero de 2014

Top Ten Tuesday (10)

Publicado por Lina Jiménez en 8:43

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted at The Broke and The Bookish.  Each week a new top ten list is posted, and to participate all you have to do is fill in YOUR top ten for the list.
This week the topic is:
Top Ten 2014 Debuts

1)The Murder Complex by Lindsay Cummings: this book has been marked on my calendar since january 2013


2) Stolen Songbird by  

3) Pointe by Brandy Colbert: Ballet? Sign me up!


3) Extraction by Stephanie Diaz: I try to read all the new dystopian novels


4) Dark Days by 

5) Midnight Thief  by 


6) Falls th Shadow by Stephanie Gaither: Clones!


7) The Headhunters Race by Kiberly Afe: More Dystopias!!


8) The Young World by Chris Weitz: A new series in a post apocalyptic setting 


9) Landry Park by Bethany Hagen : Another Dystopia, what can I say I love those.


10) Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge: I love Fairytale retellings and the cover is beautiful.











4 comentarios:

Spiced Latte on 14 de enero de 2014, 9:59 dijo...

High five, I got some of these on my list as well! Hopefully you will get to read them this year! I know my TBR list is still growing everyday lol

Unknown on 14 de enero de 2014, 10:01 dijo...

Midnight Thief is on my list, too :)
My TTT: http://takeawalkonthewriteside.blogspot.it/2014/01/top-ten-tuesday-top-ten-2014-debuts.html

Unknown on 14 de enero de 2014, 11:45 dijo...

We are really excited about Cruel Beauty! That seems to be a popular book today!
My TTT
Xoxo. Daisel @ Owl Always Be Reading

Charnell @ Reviews from a Bookworm on 15 de enero de 2014, 10:15 dijo...

Great list! I'm so excited for so many of these and a few made my list too. There seems to be so many good books coming out in 2014, I'm not sure where I'll find the time to read them all. I hope you get to all of your picks :) My TTT.

Publicar un comentario

 

The Little Book Pixie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos