miércoles, 20 de noviembre de 2013

WWW Wednesday (7)

Publicado por Lina Jiménez en 7:56

W W W Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Sould be Reading. To play along you have to answer three questions:
  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finished reading?
  • What do you think you will read next?
My answers this week are:

What am I currently reading? Ravage by Jefff Sampson.
Last book in the Deviants series, I've enjoyed it so far.









What did I recently finished reading?  The Fiery Heart by Richelle Mead.
The only thing I can say is that I  need the next book in the series now.









What do I think I will read next? The Promise by Jessica Sorensen
I just want to know what will happen to Gemma and Alex.


0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 

The Little Book Pixie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos