miércoles, 6 de noviembre de 2013

WWW Wednesday (5)

Publicado por Lina Jiménez en 7:39

W W W Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Sould be Reading. To play along you have to answer three questions:
  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finished reading?
  • What do you think you will read next?
My answers this week are:



What am I currently reading? After a few days of waiting my copy of Sentinel by Jennifer L. Armentrout arrived. I can't believe this is going to be the last one in the series.








What did I recently finished reading? The Iron Traitor by Julie Kagawa. The whole book was Amazing but the only bad thing about it was that it ended in a cliffhanger and the next book doesn't come out untill next year.









What do I think I will read next? Never Fade, after realizing that this is already published I ordered it and now it's on my desk waiting to be read.

2 comentarios:

Unknown on 6 de noviembre de 2013, 7:53 dijo...

I only read the first in the Iron Fey series, but it was pretty good. Have fun reading Sentinel and Never Fade.
Here's my WWW for this week: http://takeawalkonthewriteside.blogspot.it/2013/11/www-wednesday-is-weekly-meme-hosted-by.html

Unknown on 6 de noviembre de 2013, 9:28 dijo...

I've only heard of the first book from other bloggers. I'll have to check them out (:

Tina @ Pages of Comfort - new follower via bloglovin

mine: http://pagesofcomfort.blogspot.com/2013/11/www-wednesday.html

Publicar un comentario

 

The Little Book Pixie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos