domingo, 17 de noviembre de 2013

Super Six Sunday (6)

Publicado por Lina Jiménez en 8:30

Super Six Sunday is an original bookish meme created from Bewitched Bookworms and inspired by “Top Ten Tuesday” from The Broke and The Bookish .

This weeks feature is Super Six Super 6 Characters that You Want to Be

1) Meggie Folchart from Inkheart by Cornelia Funke


I  would love to be able to bring characters out of books just by reading outloud.

2) Anne of Green Gables by L. M. Montgomery


I used to pretend that I was Anne, when I was younger.

3) Jo March from Little Women by Louisa May Alcott


The only thing I would do different from Jo is marry Laurie, but other than that I love her.

4) The Darkling from Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo


The Darkling is currently my favorite villian, it would be great to see what is going on in his head.

5) Beatrice Shakespeare Smith from Eyes Like Stars by Lisa Mantchev


I would love to live in a magical theatre where all the characters from the plays are alive.

6) Heidi by Johanna Spyri


Again a childhood dream of mine was to live in the Alps.







1 comentarios:

Heather on 17 de noviembre de 2013, 13:36 dijo...

I would also love to be Anne or Heidi! Great list, and thanks for posting your choices.

Heather @ Bewitched Bookworms

Publicar un comentario

 

The Little Book Pixie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos