sábado, 16 de noviembre de 2013

Stacking the Shelves (8)

Publicado por Lina Jiménez en 8:30

Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course e books! 

This past week I got:






Many thanks to author Kate Evangelista for sending me a copy of:








6 comentarios:

Unknown on 16 de noviembre de 2013, 17:03 dijo...

lovely books! hope you enjoy your new reads!

Summer on 16 de noviembre de 2013, 22:28 dijo...

Eeep Never Fade! I've been wanting to read that for a while now, as I loved The Darkest Minds. The cover for Reaping Me Softly looks so pretty! Happy reading :D

My STS

Ula on 17 de noviembre de 2013, 4:03 dijo...

Lovely haul! I need to start reading Bracken. The Lives We Lost looks great as well.
Happy reading!

My haul.

Unknown on 17 de noviembre de 2013, 10:09 dijo...

I still need to pick up Never Fade, thanks for reminding me! I've read After Eden, It wasn't for me, but hope you enjoy it! :)

Heres mine

Kirsty @ StudioReads

Charnell @ Reviews from a Bookworm on 17 de noviembre de 2013, 12:16 dijo...

Lots of great reads. I have mean meaning to read The Darkest Minds for so long now, may have to get that soon, now that the sequel is out. My STS.

Jillyn on 17 de noviembre de 2013, 19:40 dijo...

I love Ellen Schreiber's books, I hope you will too! Enjoy. My STS

Publicar un comentario

 

The Little Book Pixie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos