sábado, 9 de noviembre de 2013

Stacking the Shelves (7)

Publicado por Lina Jiménez en 8:00

Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course e books! 

This past week I got:



I was sick most of the week so I was unable to buy many books.







4 comentarios:

CG @ Paper Fury on 9 de noviembre de 2013, 23:11 dijo...

Life Before Legend sounds awesome! Is it a prequel? I loved Legend, though I haven't read the next 2 yet. Not enough time for all the books that need to be read, eh?!
My StS

Unknown on 10 de noviembre de 2013, 11:11 dijo...

Oh, they look really good. Hope you enjoy them! :)
Heres mine

Kirsty @ StudioReads

Unknown on 10 de noviembre de 2013, 22:51 dijo...

I also received Life Before Legend, I hope it's great!

Lina Jiménez on 11 de noviembre de 2013, 7:22 dijo...

Yeah it contains two short stories about Day's first kiss and June's first da at University.

Publicar un comentario

 

The Little Book Pixie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos