miércoles, 23 de octubre de 2013

W W W Wednesday (3)

Publicado por Lina Jiménez en 7:44

W W W Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Sould be Reading. To play along you have to answer three questions:
  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finished reading?
  • What do you think you will read next?
My answers this week are:



What are you currently reading? I'm currently reading Premeditated by Josin. L McQuein.I lve mysteries and the blurb on Goodreads is very interesting.










What did you recently finished reading? Allegiant was the book that I just finished; sadly I was very disappointed by it.











What do you think you will read next? Next on my to read pile is The Dollhouse Asylum


 

4 comentarios:

*krystyn* on 23 de octubre de 2013, 7:56 dijo...

Oh no!! I just started ALLEGIANT...I hope I"m not disappointed!! Here is my WWW: http://remembermoments0823.blogspot.com/2013/10/www-wednesdays-is-sponsored-by-should.html

Anónimo dijo...

I'm sorry to read you were disappointed with Allegiant. I'm holding off reading it for now, but I hope to read it within the next couple of weeks.

Book Bunny on 23 de octubre de 2013, 8:18 dijo...

I have yet to read Divergent but I have been thinking of starting the series now since the last book is finally out and I have ordered it. You opinion about Allegiant seems pretty common.. :/ I hope I like at least the first two!

Here's my www: http://www.bookbunnys.com/2013/10/23/www-wednesday-23-10-2013/

Unknown on 23 de octubre de 2013, 16:46 dijo...

I have heard that from a lot of reviewers about Allegiant. I am really worried about starting it! Thanks for stopping by my WW post!
Brittany @ Spare Time Book blog

Publicar un comentario

 

The Little Book Pixie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos