lunes, 7 de octubre de 2013

Top Ten Tuesday(2)

Publicado por Lina Jiménez en 21:00


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week features our Top Ten Best/Worst Series Enders:

Worst

1) The Hunger Games



In my opinion you can't introduce the rebellion and win the war in the same book, it just felt very rushed to me, also Katniss annoyed me a lot in this book.

2) Masque of the Red Death.


I adored the first book, it was an amazing retelling of Edgar Allan Poe's novel, so when I found out there was going to be a sequel I was very pleased. Unfortunately the sequel was rushed and left major things unresolved.

3)Delirium


Once again a case of an annoying main character (in this case two annoying narrators since the book was told in a dual point of view) and a rushed ending.

4)Anna Dressed in Blood


At the end of the first book, it seemed to me that all the conflicts were resolved  even if  Cas and Anna couldn't be together so I didn't feel like there was need for a second book but I still bought it hoping it would be as great as the firs but all I got was a slow paced book and Cas pining for Anna all the time.

5) Twilight



I never enjoyed this series to begin with but believe it or not I had read them as a school assignment. I think this one is pretty self explanatory.

Best:

6) The Archers of Avalon



Good pace, all things got resolved in the end. 

7) Princess


 I loved this fairy tale retellings. I was lovely how the Princesses developed throughout the series.

8) Timeless


I have a special spot in my heart for time travel romance, especially when it has a happy ending.

9) Immortal Beloved 


I loved Nastasya and all the other immortals but I was a bit sad to see them go. 

 10) The Iron Fey




What can I say, I'm a sucker for happy endings.













0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 

The Little Book Pixie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos