jueves, 17 de octubre de 2013

The Book Chat (1)

Publicado por Lina Jiménez en 7:49



The book chat is a link-up party hosted every Thursday by Sweet Green Tangerine where bloggers can discuss books with prompts given weekly.  It is open to everyone, there are no obligations, and you can join in whenever!

This week's topic is my first book love

As far as the first books I loved her are my all time favorites:


Now the Books that made me love series so much: 


I have more but these are the ones with a special place on my shelf.






5 comentarios:

Rachael on 17 de octubre de 2013, 9:00 dijo...

I love If you Give a Mouse a Cookie. I can't wait to read it to my students when I get out of college.

Erinn C.D. on 17 de octubre de 2013, 10:40 dijo...

I picked The Boxcar Children and HP too! I'm glad you joined the book chat this week :) It's been my favorite link-up since Jessica started it.

Lina Jiménez on 17 de octubre de 2013, 11:53 dijo...

Yo will make an excellent teacher if you read that to your students, lucky them.

Lina Jiménez on 17 de octubre de 2013, 11:53 dijo...

Thanks for the welcome, I just discovered and it and thought it was awesome.

Jessica Bucher on 22 de octubre de 2013, 15:33 dijo...

Thanks for joining us! My kids LOVE the "If you give a mouse a cookie" books. The illustrations are the best.

Publicar un comentario

 

The Little Book Pixie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos