domingo, 29 de septiembre de 2013

Super Six Sunday (1)

Publicado por Lina Jiménez en 14:05


Super Six Sunday is an original bookish meme created from Bewitched Bookworms and inspired by “Top Ten Tuesday” from The Broke and The Bookish 

This weeks topic is books that made me cry:


Number one : "Roar and Liv" by Veronica Rossi.
 I just love their relationship and after the events in "Through the Ever Night" this e novella  makes me so sad.










Number two: "If You Find Me" by Emily Murdoch.

What I love about this one is how it show all the things we do for love and this book isn't about romantic love it's about the love a girl has for her sister.
It breaks my heart thinking about all the things Carey had to go through because if her mom.





Number three: "What Really Happened in Peru" by Cassandra Clare and Sarah Rees Brennan.
This might seem a bit odd since most of the book is very amusing and funny. At first I was happy about reading it since I had just broken up with my boyfriend and I needed some humor, but then I read the following quote “He'd learned his lesson a long time ago: Even in the midst of heartbreak, you could still find yourself laughing.” and I just couldn't stop crying but I have to agree with it.




Number four: "Dark Triumph" by Robin LaFevers

At first I didn't like Sybella very much, however after finding out about her family and all the things she had done and seeing how much she hated herself it made me want to hold her and tell her that she deserved to be loved.






Number Five: "The Shades of the Moon" by Susan Beth Pfeffer.

I loved the way the series concluded, I really did, I found it very realistic but I can't help feeling awful because it ended with so much hopelessness.







Number Six: "Escape from Eden" by Elisa Nader.

The only thing I can say is that the thing they did to the people in Edenton is one of the most unforgivable crimes in this world. This book was so well written tha apart from making me cry, it kept me from sleeping for a couple of days.

1 comentarios:

Danny on 29 de septiembre de 2013, 23:26 dijo...

You have a very interesting list with many books I wouldn't have expect finding there!
I love the Ever Night series and I'm so sad about Roar and Livie that I do not want to read the Novella! How could she have done this?

Oh and yes, I totally want to read If You Find Me!

Publicar un comentario

 

The Little Book Pixie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos