sábado, 28 de septiembre de 2013

Stacking The Shelves (1)

Publicado por Lina Jiménez en 9:27

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course e books! It is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

Lets start with the books I bought:
                        


                   
 



This e book you can read for free: The Night After I Lost You


I have to thank my family for all the gift cards they gave my for my birthday and last Christmas.





9 comentarios:

Jessica (Peace Love Books) on 28 de septiembre de 2013, 10:29 dijo...

I've been wanting to read Time Between Us for the longest time. It looks so good! I hope you enjoy all you got :)

Here's my STS!

Lina Jiménez on 28 de septiembre de 2013, 10:44 dijo...

Thanks, Time Between us was good but not as great as I hoped it would be.

Grace Fonseca on 28 de septiembre de 2013, 12:01 dijo...

You got some nice books this week. I hope you like them. They all look fabulous. Come visit me as well.

Grace
Books of Love
http://gracebooksoflove.com

Jillyn on 28 de septiembre de 2013, 18:15 dijo...

I need to read Time Between Us. It's on my shelf and long overdue for reading! I have a copy of Inhuman as well that I'm starting this week. Happy reading!

My STS

Lina Jiménez on 28 de septiembre de 2013, 19:20 dijo...

Unfortunately for me both "Time Between Us" and "Inhuman" were a little bit of a let down for me.

Ula on 29 de septiembre de 2013, 4:32 dijo...

Great haul! I got Not a Drop to Drink myself, and look forward to starting Krokos' books, they look awesome!
Happy reading!

My haul

Lina Jiménez on 29 de septiembre de 2013, 12:05 dijo...

Kroko's book was great although it deviated a bit from the first one.

Charnell @ Reviews from a Bookworm on 2 de octubre de 2013, 16:22 dijo...

I am seeing Not a Drop to Drink everywhere and really need to get myself a copy! I enjoyed Time Between Us and Here Lies Bridget was quite good as well. Thanks for providing me with a few more books for my TBR list!

My haul

Lina Jiménez on 2 de octubre de 2013, 17:05 dijo...

I'm glad I helped:)

Publicar un comentario

 

The Little Book Pixie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos