martes, 24 de septiembre de 2013

Hello There

Publicado por Lina Jiménez en 13:06
Hello everyone, and welcome to my blog my name is Paulina but feel free to call me Pixie (all my family and friends do).
A little about myself

  • I just turned 19
  • I live in Mexico City but I have also lived in Pittsburgh.
  • Although I lived in Pittsburgh I'm a New England Patriots fan
  • I'm a freshman in college studying Graphic Design                                                                          
For this blog most of the books I will review/or write about will be Young Adult.
Feel free to contact me if you need suggestions on what to read or if you want to recommend me a book.
Love
Paulina 

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 

The Little Book Pixie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos